The Moving Image Production Major and the Wexner Center for the Arts are proud to present the first ever MIP Senior Thesis Film Showcase!
Apr 23, 2021 - May 06, 2021
Free for all audiences
The program features newly created work by 12 emerging filmmakers and speaks to the vitality and creativity of the students in this ever-expanding program. (122 mins., video).
- Pogo Live! Gaming with Steve Harvey!? (Jack Cataline, 5 mins.)
- Watch & Burn (Jake Metzger, 10:30 mins.)
- Suppressus (Grant Jones, 20 mins.)
- Relics from the Earth (Jenna Friel, 10 mins.)
- Lost Memo (Boniface L. Romp, 10 mins.)
- The 2020 Music Experience (Patrick Rhonemus, 10 mins.)
- Ghost Recordings (Spencer D.C. Gunnell, 15 mins.)
- The Final Overture (Michael McKenna, 15 mins.)
- Life as we know it (Alexis R. Ujczo, 5 mins.)
- Despondency (Nathan D. Brown, 8 mins.)
- speak into me tongues of stories where they fall in love and stay that way forever (Lucas Atha, 7 mins.)
- Sounds of Columbus (Austin Kieffer-Jones, 6:30 mins.)
We strive to host inclusive, accessible events that enable all individuals, including individuals with disabilities, to engage fully. If you have questions about accessibility or require an accommodation such as captioning or ASL interpretation to participate in this event, please contact Accessibility Manager Helyn Marshall email@example.com or (614) 688–3890. Requests made by two weeks in advance will generally allow us to provide seamless access, but the Wexner Center for the Arts will make every effort to meet requests made after this date.