Career Accelerator Fund for Spring/Summer 2022 undergraduate internships and research
Career Accelerator Fund for majors in the Visual and Performing Arts
Internship and research funding opportunity for undergraduate majors in Theatre, Film, and Media Arts.
The CAF provides financial support ($250-$5,000) for College of Arts and Sciences undergraduate students participating in unpaid or minimally paid internships, research roles or other career building experiences. There are two CAFs particularly applicable to TFMA students: CAF: Primary Fund and OSEP Career Accelerator Fund for Visual and Performing Arts
Applications for internships and research taking place in Spring semester open on October 26th.
For more information, see: LINK
To be eligible for Career Accelerator OSEP Fund, students must:
- Be completing a Humanities major in the College of Arts and Sciences
- Have a GPA of 3.00 or higher
- Have secured an unpaid or minimally paid internship, research role, or career building experience in the Visual or Performing Arts arranged for Spring or Summer 2022 term.
- Spring 2022 Applications open: October 26 to November 30, 2021
- Summer 2022 Application open: January 3 to February 7, 2022