FS/MIP students interact with OSU Film alumni for career and networking event
Film Studies and Moving-Image Production students were able to interact virtually with alumni and ask questions about the importance of networking, preparing for, and getting careers in the film and media industry at "Life Beyond Degree: Film Studies and Moving-Image Production Alumni panel” on Thursday, March 18, 2021, hosted by ASC Career Success.
ASC Career Success Coach Mark Runco moderated an exciting panel on networking in the film and media industry; panelists included OSU alumni working in a variety of industry careers, including:
- Tristan Amiott - Camera Operator in Reality Television, currently with “American Pickers.”
- Danielle Belgiovane - Video Producer and Director with Kroger.
- Nick DaLonzo - Assistant Location Manager/Location Scout, currently on Netflix's “Stranger Things 4.”
- Zach Frankart - Owner and operator of Production Company Frankart Film video production company.
- Coyote Peterson - Producer, Writer, Director, Show Host-On Air Personality, Brave Wilderness.
Many thanks to all of the amazing alumni who shared their incredible experiences and advice with current students!
Rewatch the panel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfNUIk0EMI4
To learn more about Career Success and the “Journalism, Sports, Entertainment, and Production Career Community,” please see: https://artsandsciences.osu.edu/career-success/career-communities/journalism-sports-entertainment-and-production